The planning department provides these services for businesses and individuals:
• Issuing permits and inspections of commercial projects.
• Assisting with management of Stormwater Pollution Prevention Program.
• Reviewing plans and platting of subdivisions.
• Providing a Certified Floodplain Manager to oversee the Floodplain Management Program.
• Coordinating the Community Rating System for the National Flood Insurance Program.
• Enforcing the Performance Land Use Ordinance.
• Residents can view floodplain maps to determine if their property is in a designated flood zone.
For your convenience, please download, then email the completed form to [email protected]. For faster service and to avoid waiting in line please call 337-896-7971 to schedule an appointment before visiting City Hall.
Looking for permits? Click here!
Entergy provides information about builder services and standards on its website.
NEW Development Fees as of August 23, 2023