The planning department provides these services for businesses and individuals:
• Issuing permits and inspections of commercial projects.
• Assisting with management of Stormwater Pollution Prevention Program.
• Reviewing plans and platting of subdivisions.
• Providing a Certified Floodplain Manager to oversee the Floodplain Management Program.
• Coordinating the Community Rating System for the National Flood Insurance Program.
• Enforcing the Performance Land Use Ordinance.
• Residents can view floodplain maps to determine if their property is in a designated flood zone.
For your convenience, please download, then email the completed form to email@example.com. For faster service and to avoid waiting in line please call 337-896-7971 to schedule an appointment before visiting City Hall.
• Mobile Home Permit Application form
• Sign Permit Application form
• Air Conditioning Permit Application form
• Building Permit Application form
• Driveway Permit Application form
• Freeboard Elevation & Pre-Slab Survey form
• Electrical Permit Application form
• Plumbing Permit Application form
• Commercial Permit Process form
• Backflow Inspection Report form
Entergy provides information about builder services and standards on its website.