The City of Carencro operates water, sewer and natural gas services. Energy providers are Carencro Gas Company, Entergy, SLEMCO and Trans Louisiana Gas Company. Trash collection in the city is provided by Pelican Waste & Debris.
Forms and Information:
• New Utility Customer Application request form (gas, waster, sewer and trash)
• Utility Move Out Request form
• Pelican Waste & Debris schedule map and Frequently Asked Questions
• Natural gas safety public notice
• Annual Water Quality Report
• Gas System Operation & Maintenance Manual (for contractors working on the city’s system)
• Pay Utility Bill Online
• Sign Up for E-Billing
Call Before You Dig
Knowing where underground utility lines are buried before each digging project begins helps prevent injury, expense and penalties. Whether you are a professional excavator or a do-it-yourself homeowner, call 8-1-1 to begin the process of marking underground utility lines for free.